what? why?

Thursday, February 18, 2010

do you remember the episode of The Office titled "the dundies"? at the end, as angela drives away with pam in her car, jim waves them down the road and then just stands there, alone in the parking lot. the music comes up: "hold me closer, tiny dancer." and then i realize that my heart is broken from watching The Office.

this is not a microcosm of my life, or anything. wait. maybe it is. i reserve the right to change my mind about that if i want to. i had just made a new playlist on iTunes with sad songs on it, and tiny dancer is what was playing when i was thinking of a name for my blog. tomorrow it could be called "a rainy night in georgia" or "you don't know me."

1 comments:

Mary said...

If I'm going to make a blog background for you, you better not keep changing your blog title.

Post a Comment