viewer discretion advised

Monday, May 23, 2011


i WARNED you. i am doing a scientific study of mary kay cosmetics. this is a scientific photo of my face, totally unretouched by photographic magic (i couldn't retouch or do photographic magic if my life depended on it), taken in my own personal bathroom.

this is the standard "BEFORE" picture. i always thought those pictures were retouched to make them look worse. apparently not, since my scientific picture looks pretty, uh, raw.

in a month, (if i don't forget or get distracted by something more interesting) i will place my AFTER picture on this blog and you can be the judge of whether or not very high priced cosmetic products are worth the paper they're printed on. for that picture i plan to fix my hair (not that the pink do-rag isn't cute) and put on make-up.

by the way, i would never pay full price for mary kay cosmetics. got in on a half-price sale. half-price is still way pricey for me, but you see what i've got to work with here.

i wonder if it would work on reducing my waist..........

0 comments:

Post a Comment