i dare to change julia's sacred bread recipe

Tuesday, May 4, 2010


i hope you have tried julia's bread. it's my very favorite bread that i make. if i had the opportunity to choose between eating homemade julia's bread and san francisco french bread (parisian brand!) i would choose the san francisco bread.

chris's julia's bread

1 c sourdough starter
1 pkt or 2 1/4 t yeast
3 c unbleached flour
2 1/4 t salt
1 c tepid water

put water in bowl. add flour and salt. add yeast and sourdough. follow instructions from previous recipe.





3 comments:

Heather said...

Your bread is be-yoo-tiful, I wish I had some right now. Come over and make me some.

I'm going to steal your Einstein quote because my desk is VERY cluttered and now I have a response for Randy when he bugs me about it - HA! In your FACE Randy!!

:p

ps - WHO IS PATRICE?!? You still haven't answered me....

chris said...

you have to go back to one of my older posts called the philosophy of perfume or some such name. there you will find it explained in full. i don't know that i could explain it. i love your cute hair. happy mother's day. is everyone going to be nice to you? it's an ugly job, but someone has to do it.

chris said...

and i just noticed that patrice is one of my labels. look
down




there...

Post a Comment