christy wins!!!!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

christy won my contest for the best fibonacci poem. she wrote a great poem and deserves the prize. yes, okay, she WAS the only one who wrote one, but i had already decided that my readers are a somewhat rebellious group that doesn't take to challenges or suggestions very well. so that's not exactly my fault, is it?

so if christy will contact me, i will make arrangement to award her fabulous prize, a $5 Michael's card. yeah, you wished you'd written something now, don't you? tough.










oh, yes, and happy birthday to the first of three july birthdays in our family: my son-in-law, christian plautz.

2 comments:

Christy said...

SWEET!! I never win anything! Does this mean that I can tell people I won first place in a poem contest?! (Doesn't matter if it means that or not, I'm gonna do it!) YIPPEE!! How should I contact you? Email? Phone? Telegram? Pigeon Messenger? Let me know!

chris said...

i said that to keep from putting my phone or email on my blog, which is probably just dumb. i think the only people who read my blog are people in my family or other people i know.

just call me or email. congratulations. see how you get rewarded for being cooperative?

Post a Comment