lisa, for your eyes only

Monday, July 5, 2010

here is the video i promised to lisa, who was the only one who was curious about the squirrel in the toilet. here is a full explanation given by my son-in-law, christian, and his roommate, jeremy. sorry to blame wade for this. sorry, wade.

okay, okay, i suppose you could all watch it.




so so there you have it.

tune in tomorrow for the secret of staying together for 39 years. also, why i have had no thoughts about butterflies recently, AND the latest workings of the fibonacci sequence! don't miss it.

4 comments:

Christy said...

THAT is funny. AND I want you to know that I WANTED to comment about the squirrel in the toilet...only I wasn't sure WHAT it was and my mother always taught me it isn't polite to talk to people about things floating in their toilets...so I simply waited to see what explanation you were going to give to Lisa. Thanks, that was wonderful!

chris said...

lol!thanks.

Lisa and company said...

I scared to watch it!

chris said...

be strong and of a good courage.

Post a Comment