the philosophy of perfume

Monday, March 29, 2010


do you have a philosophy of perfume? what is your philosophy? should perfume be banned? should it be provided by the government? who do you wear it for?

do you wear it with the idea that it should reach out and grab people by the front of the shirt and shout, "Patrice is here!!!!!" or do you wear it for the few who come close to you, kiss your cheek, hug you, whisper in your ear? what do you do if you want it a little stronger than a whisper but your name is not Patrice?


3 comments:

Mary said...

I like my perfume to be subtle but smellable. And I like it to smell like flowers. And I like to smell nice even when I'm not wearing perfume; I like to smell clean skin-ish.

P.S. Your picture isn't working.

Rachel said...

You could easily change the name to "Elizabeth is here!" because my mom wears a lot, and it's always bugged me, so therefore I hardly ever wear any myself. I'm with Mary, I just like to smell clean, maybe a little scented lotion instead of perfumes.

leah said...

GREAT post! :)
The Patrice Philosophy is SOO not me. When I do wear perfume, one out of any given 15 or more days, I always hesitate to even share one squirt among my neck and my wrists - even light body sprays... SOOOO, yeah, my approach is always "less is more." :)

Post a Comment